Sunday, June 7, 2009

Day One

I am starting this blog not just for myself but for anyone who faces the challenge of starting over at some point in their life. Ten months ago my husband died after a year long battle with brain cancer. I thought something like this could never happen to me after all I had been through with the death of my only child I thought God could never be that cruel. But then I thought- why not me - who am I to be so egotistical to believe that I had used up my quota of bad things happening. Now the question is where do I go from here- I had been married for more than thirty years and my husband was my best friend- how do you get through life when you are used to being a couple and now you are a single. I guess the real issue is where do I fit in and who am I now. I guess we will see on another day.

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad that you are doing this. I know that it will not only make you grow stronger, but also help others, by being the inspiration that you have always been to me.
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete